Husqvarna Motorcycles is launching its 2023 electric minicycles, the EE 3 and EE 5. The former is aimed at young beginner riders to help them learn off-road skills, while the latter is more competition-focused, aimed to compete with 50cc gas-powered motorcycles.
The EE 3 has less power and a lower seat height than the EE 5, features a chromoly frame, WP suspension, and peak power output of 3.8 kW. There’s no clutch or gears to shift. It features 10″ wheels and a low, adjustable seat height to get younger beginners confidently out on the trail.
The EE 5 ups the power to 5 kW, also has no clutch. It has larger, 12″ wheels, and an adjustable seat height, which can be further lowered via an optional suspension lowering kit. It features WP XACT suspension, and a run time of up to 2 hours (25 minutes flat-out), with a charge time of 70 minutes. The kids will have time to have lunch while it charges.
2023 Technical Highlights
• State-of-the-art electric motors with 3.8 kW (EE 3) and 5 kW (EE 5) peak output
• Six different ride modes
• 648 Wh (EE 3) and 907 Wh (EE 5) lithium-ion batteries
• Quick charging
• High-end chassis with race proven technology
• New MAXXIS MAXXCROSS MX-ST tires give predictable grip on a variety of terrain
• EE 3 features durable WP suspension providing advanced performance and control
• EE 5 is equipped with the latest WP XACT air fork and a WP XACT rear shock providing advanced performance and control
• Swedish-inspired design and striking new, modern graphics in white, blue and electric yellow accents
• Ergonomics are adjustable to suit rider size
A selection of competition-type Technical Accessories has been developed for the EE 3 and EE 5, further enhancing the performance and personalization of these minicycles. For optimum protection and unrestricted performance, a comprehensive Functional Offroad Apparel Collection, designed specifically for the champions of tomorrow, combines innovative technical features for improved comfort, protection and style.
The 2023 electric minicycles are available from October onwards at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
No word on price yet.
FOLLOW US on…
Facebook at /YourBestLifeGoods
Instagram at @YourBestLifeGoods
Twitter at @YBLGoods
Pinterest at YBLGoods
LinkedIn at YBLGoods